I have not blogged since January 1st. That is pretty pathetic.
Hopefully this list will explain where I've been. It's 9 months in a nutshell. Since January 1, 2012, I have:
- With my hubby, decided that New Orleans is our home (despite some talks with some really awesome churches that would have taken us outta here) and my hubby is going to get a doctoral degree!
- Celebrated 9 (!!!) years of marriage with my hubby!
- Celebrated my baby girl turning 6!!!
- Moved. (About 100 ft from our old place... but still.)
- Signed on to teach 2 classes in my daughter's homeschool co-op group.
- One of those classes being English & writing... my fave.
- Watched 10 hours of video training to prep me to teach the writing class (and yet here I am using bullet points...)
- Devoured as many books as I could on the classical method of education.
- Celebrated 2 years still going strong after my blood clot scare in 2009!!! Life is a gift!
- Turned 31. (No exclamation points for that one. I am officially in my thirties. Not on the outskirts of 29 anymore.)
- Started teaching the 4-5 year old Mission Friends class at my church.
- Went to the beach twice (!!!) and evacuated for a hurricane once. Came home to find our house all in one (dry) piece.
- Laughed a lot, cried a little, celebrated a lot, rejoiced in a lot, learned a lot.
- Made too many invitations and party packages to count... thanks to YOU!!!
Actually, I can count them. Since June of 2011, I'm at 300 sales (well, 318 as of today). I could not have done any of this without you. (Hello, most obvious statement of the year.)
In appreciation of all my wonderful customers, I have set up a little giveaway for you today. 3-day giveaway, 3 prizes, 3 winners. All in honor of sale #300.
Behold, the Rafflecopter widget.
I'm giving away three $30 credits to my shop. All the ways to enter (and there are a lot) are listed in the Rafflecopter widget. What can you use these for? The possibilities are endless!
- Party packages!
- Multiple invitations! (Yes, you can roll over any remaining balance. It's awesome like that.)
- Christmas cards!
- Custom designs, such as...
A personalized wall calendar (print at a local warehouse club for $8-10, put in a frame, and use a dry erase marker)...
Custom thank you cards...
Custom subway art of your favorite team...
(FYI pinning these images is a way to enter... hint, hint. Just make sure you let the Rafflecopter know you pinned them.) ;)
The best part is, almost all of these items cost less than $30 - so you'd have money left over to spare!
You might have noticed these aren't listed in my shop. That's because I simply have not have had time to do all the watermarking and formatting to get the files ready for Etsy. I have fifteen birthday party invitations to load that have yet to see the light of Etsy day. I need to get my act together and get stuff listed already.
But until then, we have this giveaway. And it only goes till Monday night at midnight. So enter away via Rafflecopter, and good luck to everyone who enters! :) And THANK YOU again for making this an amazing journey!!!