Thursday, October 6, 2011

31 Days in the Word: Galatians 5:25

Today's verse is Galatians 5:25. A short but powerful application.


I thought I would share why the design for my cards is so simple. Because I'm sure you've seen some super striking Scripture art out there around the interwebs. I purposely kept this design very simple, because I want it to help you with ease of memorization. While there are other designs out there that are certainly more visually striking, my goal here is ease of reading and memorization. I would like to venture into some shape art with Scriptures, but those would be more from a design standpoint, not as tools for memorization.

Have a verse you're trying to memorize and would like made into a memory card? Leave it in the comments and I'll get it up before the end of October!

No comments: