Friday, October 28, 2011

I've pretty much completely spazzed out on the 31 Days.

OK, so here's what I'm offering. Because obviously my record with posting every single day in the month of October has pretty much gone in the toilet.

On Monday, October 31, the last day of the month, I offer you one giant zip file full of Scripture memory cards to make up for the last few we're pretty much talking weeks here days I've missed.

These are verses I'm working on with my daughter, so they might be in the "already memorized" category for a lot of you.

But if you have kiddos, they might be awesome.

Does that sound like a deal to you? Does it? (Name that TV reference)

Deal? Deal. (I'm just gonna pretend you've agreed with me.)

Now. I must get back to Christmas cards and orders and whatnots. But I'll see you Monday. And you will have 31 cards available for download.

Ya'll are the best. :)

No comments: